Learn More - Helping People Live Safely and Bringing Neighbors Together.
AlertID’s is the fastest growing neighborhood focused social platform. With a foundation built on public safety, AlertID ensures that your private communication is never scanned and sold.
AlertID helps people live safely by providing a secure way to receive trusted public safety alerts and share information with neighbors. The Company is a big data aggregation and secure communication platform that provides public safety information and data services to consumers, law enforcement agencies, media companies, schools and enterprises.
AlertID’s Secure Social Platform delivers critical public safety information from trusted sources to members on an easy to use map and through emergency alerts on their mobile devices, email and online. By receiving critical alerts, and preventative information, family members can make better, more informed decisions, about where they live and what they do.
AlertID integrates with Computer Automated Dispatch (CAD) systems of thousands of local law enforcement agencies to deliver local crime information; sex offender information comes from state sex offender registries; weather alerts come from the national weather service; and community and neighborhood information and alerts are provided by schools, places of worship, friends, family members and neighbors from whom members choose to receive alerts. Alerts are delivered securely on native mobile applications that support iOS and Android platforms, through email systems and can be delivered via text messaging.
AlertID’s Commitment to Privacy
Unlike other online sites, AlertID provides a safe place to share important information, because we will not scan and sell the contents of any communication, nor information that would individually identify members, to advertisers or any other third party.
The Company has received support from major organizations including the National Crime Prevention Council (McGruff the Crime Dog®), the City of San Francisco, the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, AMBER Alerts, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and many other organizations, companies and service providers.
A Daily Habit with Compelling Content
- AlertID has delivered more than 35 million public safety alerts.
- Membership in AlertID has grown by more than 600% in 2013.
- The volume of communication has increase more than 20-fold in 2013.
- Members in more than 30 countries, including Canada and Mexico.
- National sex offender data (SOD) and alerts – more than 270 million people, or nearly 90%, of the US population are covered with additional states announced every few weeks.
- Local crime data (CAD) – more than 140 million people are covered with crime alerts.
- We cover Los Angeles, Phoenix, Alameda County, San Francisco, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, Nevada, Idaho, Portland, New Orleans, St. Louis, Seattle, Chicago, Richmond, Jacksonville, Orlando, Raleigh, Baltimore, Washington DC and more than 1,000 other cities/counties.
- We also cover England and more countries will be added.
- Alerts to help locate and protect missing children (Amber Alerts), missing adults (Silver Alerts) and missing pets.
- National weather alerts (hurricanes, tornados and other severe weather).
- Earthquake, wildfire, hazardous materials, traffic and volcano alerts.
- My Family Wallet™ – family protection on your phone.
- AlertID for Pets - help owners reunite with lost pets.
See What Others Are Saying About AlertID
"This is the single most important tool for law enforcement that I’ve seen in 30 years of public service."Sheriff Mike Haley, Washoe County, Nevada